Paper forms may be scanned and emailed to the appropriate area or intercampus mailed to the Office of the Registrar, University Center, Room 106. If you have any questions please call our administrative assistant at 907-786-1069.
All forms below are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed or below version 7.0, please install the Acrobat Reader from Adobe's Website.
- Apostille Request (Transcript)
- Enrollment Verification Request (online)
- Enrollment Verification Request (paper form)
- Transcript Request (online)
- Transcript Request (paper form)
- Transcript Request (Adult Learning Center)
- Add/Drop/Withdraw Form
- Authorization to Release Education Record Information
- Change of Personal Information Form
- Credit Overload
- Directory Information Release Request
- Faculty-Initiated Drop (online)
- Petition for Refund
- Proxy for Registration
- Request for Late Add or Retroactive Withdrawal
- Secondary Student Registration
- Student-Initiated Drop/Withdrawal (online)
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software
Questions about Forms?
Contact our Administrative Assistant at 907-786-1069.