Contact via Email and Phone: Closed to In-person Traffic
The University Center is closed to walk-in traffic due to statewide and local measures
to contain the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). The call center is operational and staff are able to take your call Monday - Friday
from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Call center: 907-786-1480 (option 5)
- Email: contact information found on this page or listed on the Office of the Registrar homepage
During this time, transcripts must be mailed and are not available for pick up.
Please note that staff are working remotely and there may be some unintended interruptions or delays to communication. We appreciate your patience during this time.
If you do not have a DocuSign account, you can visit OIT's service page to complete the DocuSign Account Sign-Up Form.
Paper forms may be scanned and emailed to the appropriate area (unless otherwise specified) or intercampus mailed to the Office of the Registrar, University Center, Room 106. If you have any questions please call 907-786-1480, option 5.
All forms below are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed or below version 7.0, please install the Acrobat Reader from Adobe's Website.
- Order official transcripts and print your enrollment verification through UAOnline, or get more information about Transcripts and Enrollment Verifications
- Apostille Request (Transcript)
- Enrollment Verification Request
- Transcript Request (Adult Learning Center)
- Add/Drop/Withdraw Form
- Drop/Withdraw Form (alternative to UAOnline)
- Authorization to Release Education Record Information
- Change of Personal Information Form
- Credit/No Credit Option (Spring & Summer 2020)
- Credit Overload
- Faculty-Initiated Drop
- Proxy for Registration
- Request for Late Add or Retroactive Withdrawal
- Secondary Student Parent/Guardian Authorization
- Equivalency Review Request
- Request for Evaluation of Military Training - JST
- Request for Evaluation of CCAF Credit
- Alaska Native Language Credit for Prerequisite Not Taken
- Certified Experience Credit (CEC Fees)
- CTE Credit Request (classes taken in high school) (CTE Fees)
- Language Credit for Prerequisite Not Taken
- Local Credit by Examination
- Project Lead the Way: Articulation into the College of Engineering
- Writing Credit for Prerequisite Not Taken