Paper forms may be scanned and emailed to the appropriate area (unless otherwise specified) or intercampus mailed to the Office of the Registrar, Enrollment Services Center. If you have any questions please call 907-786-1480, option 5.

All forms below are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed or below version 7.0, please install the Acrobat Reader from Adobe's Website.