Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS VII)
The Test of Essential Academic Skills is a standardized, multiple choice exam used for students entering the UAA Dental Hygiene and for admission to the UAA School of Nursing. The TEAS VII includes the following:
- English and Language Usage
What do I need in order to register?
- Active Email Address
- Credit Card
- Demographic Information such as:
- Phone number etc
How do I register?
How long is the test and what do I need to bring?
- The test is 3.5 hours in length.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled test appointment.
- You will need a current UAA or Government Issued Identification (ID) and your ATI user name and password.
- Hand held calculators are not permitted. A basic calculator is built into the test and is available for use on the screen.
How do I study for the test?
- ATI offers a study manual and two practice assessments for a cost on the ATI website.
How often can I take the test?
- You can take the test every 6 months.
How will I receive a score report?
- You may log into your ATI account at atitesting.com to print a copy of your score report.