You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Apply to UAA TRIO SSS
How to Apply for Services
Our mission is to assist 160 students per year to persist and to graduate (or successfully transfer) from UAA. Our services are free, as space allows. To qualify for our services, a student must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be Pell grant eligible or from a family earning a modest wage (according to federal guidelines) and/or the first in your immediate family to pursue a college degree.
- Must be accepted at the University of Alaska Anchorage as a degree-seeking student.
- Must have an academic need for services.
- Must be actively enrolled or accepted for enrollment in the next academic semester.
- Must possess the desire to complete a college degree.
TO APPLY:UAA SSS Online Application
If you require a printed form, please contact Tammalivis Salanoa via email at email@example.com. Please deliver or mail the completed printed form to:Physical Address:
2545 Providence Drive Sally Monserud Hall 112
3211 Providence Dr., SMH #112A
Anchorage, Alaska 99508-4614
Please Note: If you are under eighteen or are claimed as a dependent on your parent/guardian's federal income tax return, please have your parent/guardian fill out and sign the Parent/Guardian Signature form.