The Community & Technical College's advisory committees play a key role in shaping our programs. Made up of business owners, alumni, industry professionals and educators, the committees consult with college leadership to ensure training is relevant, excellent, and aligned with national accreditation and industry standards.
CTC Board of Chairs
The following professionals chair our program advisory committees:
- Automotive Technology: Luke Greg, Continental Honda/Acura
- Aviation Technology: Tom Dillon, Ravn Air
- Computer & Networking Technology: Jeff Liford
- Construction Management: Jesse Peterson, Hamilton Alaska Construction
- Culinary Arts, Hospitality & Restaurant Management: Greg Spears, Anchorage Convention Centers/Sullivan Sports Arena and Ben Boeke & Dempsey/Anderson Ice Arenas
- Diesel Power Technology: Julian Harder, Alaska, Department of Transportation & Public Facilities
- Occupational Safety & Health: David McCallister, consultant
- Welding & Nondestructive Testing Technology: Dave Ellis, Air Liquide America
Advisory Committee Handbook
Workforce Development Plans
Stay Informed: Social Media
As you share information about CTC's programs with your personal and professional contacts, you may want to have the URLs for our social media sites handy.
CTC Insider, our college news blog covers the work of our students, faculty, and staff. It's a helpful resource to showcase CTC's Amazing Stories!