You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Mission, Vision, Values
The UAA Community & Technical College builds Alaska’s workforce and fosters student success through quality education and technical training.
Through collaboration with a diverse range of partners, the UAA Community & Technical College aspires to be the leader who:
- Contributes to a progressive economy and a qualified workforce in Alaska through delivery of technical education, training, and leadership development.
- Promotes exemplary student achievement through innovative instructional strategies and services for students in our technical and preparatory programs, leading to success for all Alaskans to learn, lead, and contribute to our state.
- Fosters vibrant and engaged communities by providing opportunities and access to education, including offerings for personal enrichment and professional growth.
- Creates an environment for faculty, staff, and students that reflects our values.
- Student Centered – We are committed to delivering high quality educational programs, services and opportunities focused on helping all students achieve their goals.
- Adaptable – We encourage flexibility in response to a changing world.
- Collaborative – We nurture a collaborative environment.
- Innovative – We celebrate creativity as we continually strive for excellence.
- Inclusive – We embrace diversity and recognize that an inclusive environment is vital for both personal and institutional success.
- Ethical – We hold high standards of character and integrity as a foundation for all we do.