TICKETS ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR THE FALL 2019 CEREMONY
Claiming tickets for the spring 2020 ceremony
Each graduate will be eligible for up to five free guest tickets. Seating in the Alaska Airlines Center is limited. Please be mindful of fellow classmates when claiming tickets. If you do not need all five tickets, please claim only the number you need. It is our goal for everyone to have the opportunity to celebrate their academic achievement with friends and family.
Students who have applied for spring graduation will receive an email approx. two months prior to the ceremony with instructions for how to RSVP on the commencement website and claim guest tickets for commencement at the campus bookstore.
Beware of ticket scalpers! Anyone offering money for your commencement tickets, or trying to sell you additional tickets, is not authorized by UAA and tickets offered by such individuals are not guaranteed entry to the ceremony.
Additional information regarding tickets for the spring commencement ceremony
- Remember to RSVP to reserve your seat at the ceremony!
- Claim your five free guest tickets for the spring ceremony at the campus bookstore.
- ALL guest tickets must be picked-up and presented at entry. Copies of tickets WILL NOT be accepted. Once a ticket is scanned it cannot be reused.
- Additional tickets are not available for purchase.
- Available seats will be released 10 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony to anyone waiting without a ticket.
- Tickets are not required for the graduate degree hooding ceremony or the December commencement ceremony.