Student Initiated Drop/Withdrawal
Contact via Email and Phone: Closed to In-person Traffic
The University Center is closed to walk-in traffic due to statewide and local measures
to contain the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). The call center is operational and staff are able to take your call Monday - Friday
from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Call center: 907-786-1480 (option 5)
- Email: contact information found on this page or listed on the Office of the Registrar homepage
Printing services are unavailable for the foreseeable future. During this time, transcripts
and diplomas will not be mailed and are not available for pick up.
Please note that staff are working remotely and there may be some unintended interruptions or delays to communication. We appreciate your patience during this time.
- Forms must be submitted by 5pm on the deadline day.
- Deadlines for dropping/withdrawing can be found on the Dates and Deadlines Calendar.
- Verifying processing within 1-3 days on UAOnline.
Log in with UAA username (not UA ID number) and UAA password (UAA e-mail/Blackboard password):Fill out the Student Initiated Drop Form
Having trouble logging in? Check passwords and login information at me.uaa.alaska.edu.