You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
We Embrace our Role as a Trusted and Respected Community Partner: The Community Partnership Award
Faculty, staff or individuals and organizations outside UAA for support of (other than financial) and advocacy for the university and its mission | One award per year for all UAA campuses.
Outstanding contribution to the advancement of UAA students, staff and faculty while increasing the alignment to meet the community needs.
- Examples of support and advocacy efforts.
- Relationship of efforts to university mission.
- Significance of direct impact of support efforts on university and its mission.
- Length of time of relationship of individual or organization with university.
- Outstanding contribution to advancing partnerships between the university and Alaska's schools, public and private industries, and community organizations which advances a culture of institutional excellence that inspires and enables student, faculty and staff success and/or the university's role as a productive civic partner and an engaged university.
- Demonstrated innovative and creative approaches to research and development partnerships which build and sustain Alaska's economic growth and promote reciprocity and shared decision making.
- Deepen and expand community engagement.
- Other noteworthy qualities considered.