You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
The Research and Creative Activity Award
Faculty, staff or individuals and organizations outside UAA for support of (other than financial) and advocacy for the university and its mission. | Two awards per year, one awardee for the Anchorage campus and one for a nominee from a community campus.
Outstanding contribution to the growth in research, creative activity and commercialization at UAA with impacts that benefit our state and communities.
- Demonstrated work supporting and expanding faculty and student research.
- Strategic approach to creating external partnerships around research and academic activities.
- Fostering commercialization of intellectual property by creating a climate of innovation and collaboration.
- Contribution to the university community through excellence in research, student mentorship, or creative activity.
- Significance of direct impact of support efforts on university and its mission.
- Outstanding contribution to advancing partnerships between the university and Alaska's schools, public and private industries, and community organizations which advances a culture of institutional excellence that inspires and enables student, faculty and staff success and/or the university's role as a productive civic partner and an engaged university.
- Other noteworthy qualities considered.