You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
How To Forward Email as Attachment
Forwarding an original email as an attachment. This allows the header information to be utilized by IT Services to block/allow senders into the UAA mail environment.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 (Windows OS Desktops/Laptops)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 (Windows OS Desktops/Laptops)
- Microsoft Outlook 2011 (Apple Macintosh OS Desktops/Laptops)
Steps to Resolution
1. Open folder view of mailbox
2. Single click on email desired to be forwarded
3. Locate the "More" button in the ribbon along the top (TIP: located just to the right of the Forward button). Click on the small arrow pointing down next to "More"
- When the drop down list appears, select "Forward as Attachment" from the list
- Complete the send message as normal
This feature is used when forwarding inbound SPAM email to email@example.com for further processing.