You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Mathematicians are qualified for a wide variety of jobs. Some of the jobs may require additional certifications or graduate study. The list below is just a short sample of possibilities.
- Actuarial Science (Insurance)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mathematics Teacher in High School
- Mathematics Professor
- Medical Research
- Software (Algorithm) Design
Our own graduates have taken jobs with a wide variety of state and private employers. Some of these are listed below.
- Alaska Airlines
- Center for Disease Control
- State of Alaska Health and Epidemiology
- State of Alaska Health and Human Services
- State of Alaska Fish and Game
- High school teachers in Alaska
Our graduates have obtained doctoral degrees from ...
- SUNY Stony Brook
- University of Chicago
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of Georgia
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Washington