You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Brian Wick and Hilary Davies Mathematics Scholarship
The purpose of the Brian Wick and Hilary Davies Mathematics Scholarship is to provide support for tuition and other related educational expenses to students who are formally admitted to the Mathematics BA or BS degree program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Applicants must be a full-time student (12 credits or more) during the semester for which the award is made.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the Mathematics BA or BS degree-seeking program at UAA
- The selection decision shall be based on an ordinal ranking of the preferences, with the award going to the applicant who satisfies the most preferences
- Preference will be given to students that have a 2.75 Minimum GPA in MATH prefix courses at UAA.
- Preference will be given to students who have completed at least six credits of upper division MATH prefix courses that apply to a math degree requirement at UAA.
- Preference will be given to students who are enrolled in two upper division MATH prefix courses listed in the catalog during the semester for which the award is made.
- Preference will be given to students who are declared math majors for at least two semesters prior to being nominated for the award.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application.