- “Yerba mate: National Project to Emerging Superfood,” Ana Fochesatto, Illinois State University
- “Teaching for Transformation: Reimagining Environmental Education,” Pieranna Pieroni, Atasi Das & Alyssa Gardner Vazquez & Okie VanPutten, CUNY.
- “Benefits of Hands-On Food Education for Low-Resource Youth: A Novel Approach to Evaluating Cooking Skills and Program Effectiveness,” Jessica Metcalfe, Barbara Fiese & Jennifer McCaffrey, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- “Assessment of the Distribution of Wild Agaves and the Potential Areas for its Cultivation in the Sonoran Desert,” Hector Ortiz, J. Ryan Stewart, Maddie Squire & Robert Hadfield, Brigham Young University; Pilman Park; National Institute of Horticultural & Herbal Science, RDA, Iseo-myeon, Wanju-gun, Jeollabuk-do, Republic of Korea; Researcher
- “Food Insecurity and Sex in Nunavut, Canada: Teenaged and Middle-Aged Women and All in Larger Households at Risk,” Sapho Gilbert, Yale School of Public Health
- “Assessing Equity in Farmers’ Market Access: A Spatial Problem?” Martha Bass, University of Missouri
- “I Thought Eggplant was an Emoji: Class, Consumerism, and Food Equity,” Walter Gray, Old Dominion University
- “Karuk Agroecosystem Resilience and Cultural Foods and Fibers Revitalization Initiative: xuus nu`eethti? We are caring for it?” Jennifer Sowerwine, UC Berkeley; Lisa Hillman, Karuk Tribe; Daniel Sarna-Wojcicki & Megan Mucioki, UC Berkeley; Frank Lake, US Forest Service, PSW Research Station
- “Oil Dependence, Aging Pipelines and the Threat to Food Sovereignty,” Jody Vogelzang, Grand Valley State University
- “Growing Community Nutrition: Evaluating stakeholder perceptions of a garden prescription program in southwest Virginia,” Maureen McGonagle, Virginia Tech
- “Agriculture Students’ Prior Knowledge of the United States Farm Bill,” Tyler Thorp, The University of Arizona
- “Growing Community Nutrition: Evaluating Stakeholder Perceptions of a Garden Prescription Program in Southwest Virginia,” Maureen McGonagle, Kathleen Porter & Robin Lemaire, University of Virginia; Pamela Ray, New River Health District; Kim Niewolny & Dylan Allanson, Virginia Tech
"Culture Shock and Homesickness: Food and Rural Indigenous Students' College Transitions," Jessica Passini, Zeynep Kilic & Dayna DeFeo (UAA)