Rates for ASFS or AFHVS members
|Membership||Early-Bird (Nov 12, 2018-March 31, 2019)||Late (April 1, 2019-June 14, 2019)||On-Site Registration (June 26-28, 2019)|
We will cross check with ASFS & AFHVS membership lists. If you have not paid your 2019 membership dues yet please click on the links below to do so. Thanks!
|Non-Members||Early-Bird (Nov-March)||Late (March-June)||On-Site Registration|
Do not plan on becoming a member of ASFS or AFHVS?
- Remote presenters: $150
- Local community member (Enter local address)
- 1 day (pick Thursday or Friday):$150 through June 14, on-site $175
- Full conference access: $300 through June 14, on-site $325
Conference registration includes access to all sessions, vending and exhibitors area, 3 breakfasts, 5 coffee/snack breaks, 5 wellness and movement breaks, welcoming reception at the Anchorage Museum (with appetizers and 2 local craft cocktails), and an outdoors Turkish picnic dinner (with döner sandwiches, baklava and 2 local beers/wine). Most of the food at the conference will highlight local food and food businesses such as local barley, birch syrup, bread/pilot bread, jams, ice cream, trail bites, salmon, and veggies along with a few chef demo sessions with sample tasting.
Lunches for purchase:
- 6/27, Th food truck lunch (food & drink): $14
- 6/28, Fri food truck lunch (food & drink): $14
- 6/29, Sat, presidential box lunch, UAA campus catering: $15
Banquet dinner/keynote event for purchase at the Alaska Native Heritage Center ($85)
** See schedule page for information on attendance by companions/family members and other pre-conference tours/workshops, and rates.