Mechanical Engineering at UAA
Simply put, if it moves, some or all of it was designed by a mechanical engineer. Whether small, individual parts and devices or large systems integral to our daily lives, all require the imagination and expertise of mechanical engineers. As a result, opportunities in mechanical engineering are broad and diverse, creating an ongoing and expanding demand for engineering talent in the automotive and aerospace industries, biotechnology, renewable energy and environmental controls, manufacturing, computer and electronic hardware, and more.
What is Mechanical Engineering?
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering *
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Minor in Mechanical Engineering
- Combined B.S./M.S Fast-Track Program
* Accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, https://www.abet.org
(907) 786 - 1973
Associate Professor (Department Chair)
(907) 786 - 4815
Eng. and Computation Bldg.
3310 UAA Dr
Anchorage, AK 99508