|Join us Tuesday, March 21 for "A Discussion of Community Policing in Anchorage" — the first of our Justice Club-sponsored events for National Criminal Justice Month
The Anchorage Police Department has recently increased community policing efforts,
including adding foot patrols in some areas around Anchorage. Come hear the Anchorage
Police Department and community leaders discuss current efforts at reducing crime,
reducing fear of crime, and improving police-community relations.
- Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- Time: 7:00–8:30 PM
- Location: UAA/APU Consortium Library, LIB 307
- Admission: Free
Scheduled to appear:
- Capt. Sean Case, Anchorage Police Department
- Jamie Boring, Executive Director, Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd.
- Wanda Green, Immediate Past President, Alaska NAACP