This Thursday, December 8: Criminal Justice Reform: A discussion of Senate Bill 91
Reducing the prison population while enhancing public safety
Join the UAA Justice Center and UAA Justice Club in a discussion of Senate Bill 91: Omnibus Criminal Law & Procedure; Corrections Act, which was signed into law in Alaska on July 11, 2016. This event is free and open to the public and to UAA students, faculty, and staff.
- Day: Thursday, December 8, 2016
- Time: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Place: Wendy Williamson Auditorium, UAA Campus
- Parking: Free parking in lots next to auditorium
- Jeff Jessee, Alaska Criminal Justice Commission, Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority (moderator)
- Lt. Kris Sell, Alaska Criminal Justice Commission
- Barbara Dunham, Alaska Criminal Justice Commission
- Geri Fox, Alaska Division of Pretrial Services
- Dr. Araceli Valle, Alaska Justice Information Center
- Dr. Troy Payne, Justice Center faculty
This event is co-sponsored by the UAA Justice Center and the UAA Justice Club.