COH Academic Advising
Just starting the program or considering transferring into the BSHS major?
The College of Health (COH) Student Success Center is home to your academic advisors. Professional academic advisors assist undergraduate students with building your academic plans, registration and help you navigate university processes such as financial and academic appeals. They are wonderfully connected with a variety of student resources to support you through academic difficulties. Please note, first year students with less than 30 credit hours should work with the First Year Advising office.
Health Sciences Faculty Mentors
For established students seeking career guidance or faculty mentorship, faculty advisors are available to provide professional guidance so you can maximize your educational opportunities and make critical decisions regarding your career goals and/or graduate school plans. Faculty work in collaboration with COH SCC Advisors. For newer or transfer students, please reach out to the COH Student Success Center academic advisors.
(Faculty Mentors - Students assignment by last name.)
- A-EYour faculty advisor is Assistant Professor Kristin Stoepler available at email@example.com. You may book an advising appointment using her online calendar.
- F-JYour faculty advisor is Dr. Travis Hedwig available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- K-OYour faculty advisor is Assistant Professor Kristin Stoepler available at email@example.com. You may book an advising appointment using her online calendar.
- P-SYour faculty advisor is Dr. Lisa Schwarzburg available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- T-ZYour faculty advisor is Dr. Corrie Whitmore available at email@example.com. You may book an advising appointment using her online calendar.
MPH Faculty Advisors
Prospective MPH students can reach out to Katie Frost at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the program. Current students are assigned a faculty advisor at the time of admission. Faculty can help you understand expectations, opportunities, and provide professional mentorship.