March is Brain Injury Awareness Month and UAA’s Center for Human Development is engaging in significant work to better understand traumatic and acquired brain injuries in Alaska.
College of Health News
Recently, the UAA Center for Human Development (CHD) released the results of a survey conducted in August focusing on individuals 18 and older with disabilities in Alaska and their access to the COVID-19 vaccine, including barriers, motivators and trusted sources of information.
- Department of Human Services
- Division of Population Health Sciences
- Justice Center
- School of Allied Health
- School of Nursing
- School of Preventive & Therapeutic Sciences
- School of Social Work
CENTERS & INSTITUTES
- Alaska Center for Rural Health and Health Workforce
- Center for Human Development
- Child Welfare Academy
- Interprofessional Health Sciences Simulation Center
MEDIA INQUIRIES / STORY LEADS