Surgical technology students learn the fundamentals of surgical technology during simulated surgery performed in the lab at UAA.
College of Health News
Anchorage’s new Mobile Crisis Team — which includes fire service administration alumnus Michael Riley — responds specifically to mental health emergencies, saving traditional first responders crucial time and resources.
Dr. Jill Janke announces retirement after 41 years with the UAA School of Nursing.
School of Nursing students present to the Homer Rotary Club and receive advanced neonatal training and certification.
7th annual Independent Investigative Inquiry Poster Presentations bring students awards and recognition
Students from the WWAMI School of Medicine and the UAA/ISU Doctor of Pharmacy program took part in the 7th annual Independent Investigative Inquiry Poster Presentations on November 7, 2022.
- Department of Human Services
- Division of Population Health Sciences
- Justice Center
- School of Allied Health
School of Nursing
School of Social Work
- Creighton University/UAA Occupational Therapy Program
- UAA-ISU Doctor of Pharmacy Program
- WWAMI School of Medicine
- Alaska Center for Rural Health and Health Workforce
- Center for Human Development
- Child Welfare Academy
- Interprofessional Health Sciences Simulation Center