College of Health News
More than two years into the pandemic, vaccines are widely available and most health measures have been lifted. But there are still Alaskans who have difficulty accessing vaccines or who have continued health risk in spite of them. Sondra LeClair, Health Projects Coordinator, UAA Center for Human Development, discusses vaccine access for individuals with disabilities in Alaska.
March is Brain Injury Awareness Month and UAA’s Center for Human Development is engaging in significant work to better understand traumatic and acquired brain injuries in Alaska.
- Department of Human Services
- Division of Population Health Sciences
- Justice Center
- School of Allied Health
School of Nursing
School of Social Work
- Creighton University/UAA Occupational Therapy Program
- UAA-ISU Doctor of Pharmacy Program
- WWAMI School of Medicine
- Alaska Center for Rural Health and Health Workforce
- Center for Human Development
- Child Welfare Academy
- Interprofessional Health Sciences Simulation Center