Project BLENDS is pleased to announce that it has accepted six College of Health graduate students for the 2022-2023 school year.
College of Health News
Project BLENDS will develop a training model at UAA for four overlapping service disciplines in order to serve young children with high-intensity social-emotional needs and their families..
Finding a career in medicine has always been Jacqueline Solano's goal. Nursing was her original career choice when she started college. As a certified nursing assistant, she spent a summer working at Providence Alaska Medical Center's transitional care unit and met a patient who changed her life-a woman in her late 60s who had just had a stroke.
- Department of Human Services
- Division of Population Health Sciences
- Justice Center
- School of Allied Health
School of Nursing
School of Social Work
- Creighton University/UAA Occupational Therapy Program
- UAA-ISU Doctor of Pharmacy Program
- WWAMI School of Medicine
- Alaska Center for Rural Health and Health Workforce
- Center for Human Development
- Child Welfare Academy
- Interprofessional Health Sciences Simulation Center