You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
All students in the Building Technologies Division are initially advised by Kirsten Kensinger, Student Success Coach (907-786-6465).
Program faculty also offer career advising and mentoring. Please see the Directory page for names and contact information.
- UAA Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) Ron Jones Scholarship
- UAA C. John and Lynn Ann Eng Construction Management Endowed Scholarship*
- UAA J Van Den Top/The Superior Group Inc. Endowed Scholarship*
- UAA RCL Construction Management Endowed Scholarship
- UAA Roger Hickel Scholarship
Associated Schools of Construction Competition
Each year the Associated Schools of Construction hosts a design/construction-related competition in Sparks, Nevada. Since 2007, UAA Construction Management students have participated in the commercial construction competition to solve a construction problem. The UAA team took second place in 2009, first place in 2011, and secured a second and third place win in 2016.