All students in the Building Technologies Division are initially advised by Kirsten Kensinger, Student Success Coach (907-786-6465).
Program faculty also offer career advising and mentoring. Please see the Directory page for names and contact information.
- UAA Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) Ron Jones Scholarship
- UAA C. John and Lynn Ann Eng Construction Management Endowed Scholarship*
- UAA J Van Den Top/The Superior Group Inc. Endowed Scholarship*
- UAA RCL Construction Management Endowed Scholarship
- UAA Roger Hickel Scholarship
Associated Schools of Construction Competition
Each year the Associated Schools of Construction hosts a design/construction-related competition in Sparks, Nevada. Since 2007, UAA Construction Management students have participated in the commercial construction competition to solve a construction problem. The UAA team took second place in 2009, first place in 2011, and secured a second and third place win in 2016.