Seawolf Sports Complex
Opened in 1978 and renovated in 2014, the Seawolf Sports Complex (SSC) exists primarily to enhance the educational athletic and recreational experience available on the Anchorage campus.
- All complex users must present a valid Wolfcard to attain wristband prior to complex usage. Personal trainers and coaches for profit must present a valid Wolfcard to attain wristband.
- Appropriate athletic attire is required at all times.
- Closed toe shoes are required in all program areas aside from the pool deck.
- No street worn or non-court shoes allowed on court surfaces.
- No wheeled footwear allowed in the sports complex at any time.
- No food or drink allowed on lower level.
- Spectator area on upper level only.
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times.
- Limited equipment may be checked out at the Issue Cage. I.D. or Wolfcard is required at the time of issue. Failure to return equipment will hold the user responsible for paying the replacement cost of lost item and facility use privileges will be suspended until such payment is received.
- Minimum equipment is required for all UAA sponsored activities. The issue cage has a list of required protective equipment for UAA activities at the SSC.
- The complex will operate daily, Monday through Sunday, fall and spring semesters, in accordance with the posted semester schedule. The complex will be closed on all university holidays and up to 10 days without notice for needed maintenance. The scheduled activities may be preempted by special events without notice. No refunds will be granted during these closures.
- The university will not be responsible for accident or injury to users of the facility. UAA will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Locker, shower and sauna facilities are available for authorized users only (those with valid Wolfcard or wristband). Daily use lockers are provided at no charge but may not remain locked over night. Locks left over-night on unrented or daily use lockers will be removed at the owner's expense.
- Complex users are responsible for knowledge of, and compliance with, all posted regulations and the direction of facility staff members. Users not in compliance with complex regulations or staff direction or persons misusing equipment or Wolfcard privileges will be required to leave the complex and can be denied further access without regard to user status or refund.
- Students, Faculty/Staff and Wolfcard holders or purchased wristbands are non-transferable. No refunds will be granted under any circumstances.