Know what form you need already? Frequently used VA Educational and UAA MVSS forms are listed here.
- Apply for Veteran Education Benefits: How to activate your educational benefits with the VA.
- VA Educational Benefits Certification Request Forms
- Spring 2023 Education Benefit Certification Request Form: Please do not submit this form until you have completed your registration.
- Prior Term VA Educational Benefits Certification Request Form
- VA Report of Change Form: Complete this form if you have:
- changed your major
- declared a minor
- changed the type of VA benefits you are utilizing
- Request for Change of Place of Training Form: VA 22-1995
- Veterans and service members complete the VA 22-1995
- Dependents Request for Change of Place of Training Form: VA 22-5495
- Dependents using Chapter 35 DEA benefits and those using Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill® Transfer of Entitlement benefits complete the VA 22-5495.
- Military Rate Request Form
- Base Access Request Form
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.