Exciting change coming for the Fall 2021 semester!! Current active duty service members, reserves, and national guard members are now eligible for tuition to be capped at $250 per credit maximum and have all students fees waived.*
*Does not apply to course or lab fees. *Does not apply to graduate tuition. *Does not apply to dependents.
- Apply for Benefits
Apply for Education Benefits through www.vets.gov to activate your educational benefits with the VA.
- VA Educational Benefits Certification Request Form
- Fall 2021 VA Educational Benefits Certification Request form
- Prior Term VA Educational Benefits Certification Request form
- Please do not submit this form until you have completed your registration.
- Ex: Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, etc.
- VA Report of Change form
This form must be completed if you:
- Change your major or,
- Declare a minor
- Change the type of VA benefits you are utilizing.
- Request for Change of Place of Training Form: VA 22-1995
- Dependents Request for Change of Place of Training Form: VA 22-5495
- Dependents using Chapter 35 DEA benefits and those using Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill® Transfer of Entitlement benefits complete the VA 22-5495.
- You may submit this form directly to the school or complete the form electronically
through www.vets.gov. If you complete the form electronically please submit a confirmation page to our
- Tungston PO#: Students using Chapter 31: Veteran Readiness and Employment will need to contact their Counselor to obtain a valid PO#.
- Air Force: Instructions for Electronically Submitting a UAA Tuition Assistance (TA) Voucher
- Military Rate Request Form