Accident Self Report


Accident Self Report Form

If you are in an accident where people are injured, may be injured, or their wellbeing is or may be compromised, CALL 911!

If you have been in a NON-INJURY accident involving another vehicle in a parking lot;

In a NON-INJURY fender bender, in a parking lot, or discovered you vehicle has been damaged by another vehicle in the lot;

Have found that someone has damaged your vehicle and you do not know who or what did the damage and you have already moved your vehicle;

You have been driving your vehicle and discovered that you have incurred damage from an unknown time;

You can click on or go to: -- and be taken to the State of Alaska web page to report the accident, and provide proof of insurance, there you will be able to fill out, print and submit (by snail mail) the forms required.