Community Advisory Board
The Geological Sciences Advisory Board aims to provide strategic guidance to the Department Director and Faculty while representing and promoting the College and Department of Geological Sciences in the greater community.
Advisory Board Members
- Stephen Trimble, Advisory Board Chair, Arctic Solar Ventures Corporation
- Anna Lewallen, Oil Search Alaska, LLC
- Julia Billings, Jacobs Engineering
- Cara Shonsey, Golder Associates Inc.
- Bill Burnett, Yukuskokon Corporation
- Veronica Jones, MSAGS Graduate Student Representative
- Joe Kurtak, U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM), retired
- Hillary Jochens, Bullfrog Gold Corp
- Marti Miller, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
- Lance Miller, NANA Regional Corporation
- Robert Morse, Suncor Energy
- Jim Munter, JA Munter Consulting
- Chris Waythomas, Alaska Volcano Observatory
- Steve Wright, Alaska Geological Consultants
- Greg Wilson, ConocoPhillips Alaska
- Keri A. Nutter, CPG, DOWL, American Institute of Professional Geologists
Phillip Stallings, Paragon Prefessional Services, LLC
Interested in Joining the Advisory Board?
Please email Advisory Board Chair, Stephen Trimble, or call (907) 351-5785 for more information.