You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics offers a Bachelor of Science degree and
a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics. Well-trained mathematicians are in demand
in many sectors of society including business, finance, education, computing, and
government. Our degree programs also prepare students for graduate study in the Mathematical
Sciences and satisfy NCATE standards, preparing students to teach mathematics at the
high school level.
In addition, the Department of Mathematics and Statistics offers courses and programs for those students who wish to:
- Obtain an Associate of Applied Science degree
- Obtain an Associate of Arts degree
- Obtain a variety of Certificates
- Study mathematics for use in another discipline
- Improve job-related mathematics skills
- Study mathematics for self-interest