The School of Allied Health celebrates its summer graduates with a memorable pinning ceremony on July 27, 2023, at the Edward & Cathryn Rasmuson Hall of the University of Alaska Anchorage.
College of Health News
Like other animals in the wild, the big animals that roam Alaska’s largest city are carrying bacteria that cannot be killed by commonly used medicines.
The Medical Laboratory Science program participates in the national 2022 ASCP Cell Bowl competition.
The medical laboratory science (MLS) research team presents at the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Scientist conference.
- Behavioral Health
- Climate Change
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Forensic Care
- Workforce Development
- Department of Human Services
- Division of Population Health Sciences
- Justice Center
- School of Allied Health
- School of Nursing
- School of Preventive & Therapeutic Sciences
- School of Social Work
CENTERS & INSTITUTES
- Alaska Center for Rural Health and Health Workforce
- Center for Human Development
- Child Welfare Academy
- Interprofessional Health Sciences Simulation Center
MEDIA INQUIRIES / STORY LEADS