A partnership between East Carolina University and the University of Alaska Anchorage is bringing speech-language pathology rehabilitation services to remote communities.
College of Health News
Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) term assistant professor Megan Bennett discusses her excitement about teaching courses for the AAS in Speech-Language Pathology Assistant, a new degree option within the SLP program, and being a new faculty member at UAA.
Carol Mitchell, a graduate student in the Speech-Language Pathology program was awarded the Helen Bierne scholarship at the Alaska Speech-Language-Hearing Association state convention.
- Department of Human Services
- Division of Population Health Sciences
- Justice Center
- School of Allied Health
- School of Nursing
- School of Preventive & Therapeutic Sciences
- School of Social Work
CENTERS & INSTITUTES
- Alaska Center for Rural Health and Health Workforce
- Center for Human Development
- Child Welfare Academy
- Interprofessional Health Sciences Simulation Center
MEDIA INQUIRIES / STORY LEADS