Voicemail Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I access my voicemail - Off Campus ?
A: You will access your voicemail from off-campus by following these steps:
- Dial 786-7299
- Once the system answers press *.
- Enter your ID followed by #. (5-digit extension #)
- Enter your Password followed by #.
Q: How do I access my voicemail - On Campus?
A: You will logon to voicemail from your phone by following these steps
- Press Message Key (Button with the envelope)
- Follow voice prompts
Note: If you are setting up your voice mailbox for the first time, your default password
is 102006#. With Unity Voicemail the systems asks you for your ID number. When asked
this they are asking for your 5-digit extension followed by #.
Q: What is the difference between "Unified Messaging" and "Voice Mail Only"
- Unified Messaging: UAA Staff or Faculty subscribed to Unified Messaging receive their voice mail in their Exchange mail boxes. If possible, the email will appear with the caller id as the sender.
- Voice Mail Only: UAA Staff, Faculty or Students in dorm rooms who are not subscribed to Unified Messaging are referred to as Voice Mail Only, and must check their messages via telephone.