University of Alaska Anchorage campus will be closed September 24, 2021 beginning at 6:40 AM, due to weather. Students and employees should check their email for more information. The university will remain closed for the weekend and reopen on Monday morning.
The Alaska Airlines Center will be open Saturday, September 25, for the home volleyball match that afternoon.
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
- Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere
- Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep
- Organize your notes with labels and colors
- Set and foget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place
- Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed
How do I access Google Keep?
You can access Google Keep via a web browser from any desktop, or laptop computer.
- Login to your UA G Suite account.
- Click the Apps menu, then click the Keep icon.
Mobile Device Clients
- G Suite Learning Center - Get started with Keep
- G Suite Learning Center - Keep Cheat Sheet
- G Suite Learning Center - Keep Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I share Keep notes?Yes. You can add collaborators to your notes and lists, or send notes and lists through other Google services and third party mobile applications.
- What happens if two or more people edit a shared note at the same time?If multiple people edit a shared note or list at the same time, the edits are merged together.
- Microsoft OneNote
Need additional help or have issues
For additional assistance contact the IT Services Technical Support Center via phone (907) 786-4646, toll-free at (877) 633-3888, or email at email@example.com