Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
- Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere
- Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep
- Organize your notes with labels and colors
- Set and foget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place
- Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed
How do I access Google Keep?
You can access Google Keep via a web browser from any desktop, or laptop computer.
- Login to your UA G Suite account.
- Click the Apps menu, then click the Keep icon.
Mobile Device Clients
- G Suite Learning Center - Get started with Keep
- G Suite Learning Center - Keep Cheat Sheet
- G Suite Learning Center - Keep Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I share Keep notes?Yes. You can add collaborators to your notes and lists, or send notes and lists through other Google services and third party mobile applications.
- What happens if two or more people edit a shared note at the same time?If multiple people edit a shared note or list at the same time, the edits are merged together.
- Microsoft OneNote
Need additional help or have issues
For additional assistance contact the IT Services Technical Support Center via phone (907) 786-4646, toll-free at (877) 633-3888, or email at email@example.com