Keep track of your daily tasks, organize multiple lists, and track important deadlines with Google Tasks. Create and update your tasks from Gmail, Google Calendar, and the Tasks mobile apps. Tasks synchronizes across all your devices, so your lists and tasks go with you, wherever you are.
- Create task lists with your most important to-dos
- View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device
- Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
- Break down your tasks into subtasks
- Add details about the work you need to focus on
- Edit details about any task as your work progresses
- Set due dates for any task to help you achieve your goals
- Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
How do I access Google Tasks?
Google Tasks works in the browser on your desktop, or laptop computer, and in mobile apps for Android and iOS devices.
- Login to your UA G Suite account.
- Click the Apps menu, then click Tasks icon.
Mobile Device Clients
- Download Google Tasks for Android (Google Play Store)
- Download Google Tasks for iOS (Apple App Store)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Tasks have any keyboard shortcuts?
Yes. You can use several keyboard shortcuts in the Tasks side panel.
Shortcut Result Shift + Enter Enters task detail view Esc Exists task detail view Space Marks a task complete or incomplete Enter Enters inline edit mode Backspace Deletes a task Alt + Up Moves selected task up Alt + Down Moves selected task down Inline edit actions Esc Exists edit mode Command + ] Indents a task to create a subtask Command + [ Un-indents a subtask Enter Adds a task
Need additional help or have issues
For additional assistance contact the IT Services Technical Support Center via phone (907) 786-4646, toll-free at (877) 633-3888, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.