College of Health graduate Alex Chamberlin discusses his journey after completing his paramedic degree with the University of Alaska Anchorage.
College of Health News
Anchorage’s new Mobile Crisis Team — which includes fire service administration alumnus Michael Riley — responds specifically to mental health emergencies, saving traditional first responders crucial time and resources.
Medical assisting students learn EMT skills from UAA's Fire and Emergency Services program director during Medical Assistants Recognition Week.
- Behavioral Health
- Climate Change
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Forensic Care
- Workforce Development
- Department of Human Services
- Division of Population Health Sciences
- Justice Center
- School of Allied Health
- School of Nursing
- School of Preventive & Therapeutic Sciences
- School of Social Work
CENTERS & INSTITUTES
- Alaska Center for Rural Health and Health Workforce
- Center for Human Development
- Child Welfare Academy
- Interprofessional Health Sciences Simulation Center
MEDIA INQUIRIES / STORY LEADS