Learn what your next steps are!
Seawolf Ready is an opportunity for seniors in high school who are interested in UAA to learn about next steps such as admissions, financial aid, course placement, advising, and orientation. Meet with UAA student service representatives from a variety of departments and get assistance with getting started at UAA.
Where and When?
For Anchorage-area high school seniors, there will be a Seawolf Ready event at your high school. For all others, join the virtual Seawolf Ready event!
- Dimond High School: Wednesday, March 1, 2023, 9:00 am–12:30 pm
- West High School: Thursday, March 2, 2023, 10:00 am–1:00 pm
- King Tech High School: Friday, March 3, 2023, 9:00 am–1:00 pm
- Eagle River High School: Wednesday, March 22, 2023, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Chugiak High School: Friday, March 24, 2023, 8:00 am–12:00 pm
- South Anchorage High School: Tuesday, March 28, 2023, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Bettye Davis East High School: Wednesday, March 29, 2023, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Bartlett High School: Thursday, March 30, 2023, 11:13 am–2:00 pm
- Service High School: Tuesday, April 4, 2023, 8:30–11:00 am
The following UAA areas will be present, ready to answer your questions and help you navigate your launch as a Seawolf:
- Admissions: Receive help with your application.
- Disability Support Services: Learn more about how the university provides equal access to all curricular and co-curricular programs, facilities, services, and activities for all abilities.
- Financial Aid: Work out how to pursue your degree with fiscal responsibility through scholarships, grants, loans.
- First Year Advising: Learn how to be placed in the best first-year courses for you and start your path toward discovering your academic focus.
- First Year Experience: Find out your options and how to attend orientation.
- Honors: Find out more about the Honors program at UAA and how it may be a great fit for you!
- Native Student Services: Learn more about the programs and resources available to rural, Alaska Native and Native American students.
- Residence Life: Discover the options and opportunities available to students who live on campus.
- Student Engagement & Inclusion: Explore the many student clubs and organizations and leadership opportunities available to you as a UAA student. Learn more about the programs and resources committed to uplifting students with marginalized identities.
- TRIO-Student Support Services: Learn more about the programs and resources available to students with limited income, whose parent(s) or guardian(s) have not earned a baccalaureate degree, and/or who experience a documented disability.