Learn what your next steps are!
Seawolf Ready is an opportunity for seniors in high school who are interested in UAA to learn about next steps such as admissions, financial aid, course placement, advising, and orientation. Meet with UAA student service representatives from a variety of departments and get assistance with getting started at UAA.
Who will be there?
The following UAA areas will be present, ready to answer your questions and help you navigate your launch as a Seawolf:
- Admissions: Receive help with your application.
- Disability Support Services: Learn more about how the university provides equal access to all curricular and co-curricular programs, facilities, services, and activities for all abilities.
- Financial Aid: Work out how to pursue your degree with fiscal responsibility through scholarships, grants, loans.
- First Year Advising: Learn how to be placed in the best first-year courses for you and start your path toward discovering your academic focus.
- First Year Experience: Find out your options and how to attend orientation.
- Honors: Find out more about the Honors program at UAA and how it may be a great fit for you!
- Native Student Services: Learn more about the programs and resources available to rural, Alaska Native and Native American students.
- Residence Life: Discover the options and opportunities available to students who live on campus.
- Student Engagement & Inclusion: Explore the many student clubs and organizations and leadership opportunities available to you as a UAA student. Learn more about the programs and resources committed to uplifting students with marginalized identities.
- TRIO-Student Support Services: Learn more about the programs and resources available to students with limited income, whose parent(s) or guardian(s) have not earned a baccalaureate degree, and/or who experience a documented disability.
Where and When?
Seawolf Ready events are offered virtually and at Anchorage high schools each spring. Stay tuned for events coming for Spring 2024!