Admissions Forms

Person filling out a form


Submit Forms

Submit forms or ask questions at the following: 


UAA Office of Admissions
Enrollment Services Center
3211 Providence Drive
Anchorage, AK 99508

In Person

Enrollment Services Center
2901 Spirit Way
Anchorage, AK 99508

Postpone or Make Changes to an Application

Who should use this form: Undergraduate or graduate students and applicants who have not yet attended courses during their term of admission can use this form to change their program and term. In some undergraduate and most graduate cases, departmental approval is needed for certain programs.

Apply for Alaska Resident Tuition

Who should use this form: Alaskan resident applicants with a pending residency status. 

For more information visit our residency site, or contact Admissions at 907-786-1480.

Request Exemption from English Proficiency Exams

Who should use this form: International applicants seeking an F1 or J1 visa to travel to the United States to study who can prove current English proficiency by meeting one of the following criteria:

  • Be a native speaker of English
  • Have earned a grade of C or better in a course equivalent to ENGL A111 or higher at an institutionally accredited U.S. institution
  • Have earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree from an institutionally accredited U.S. institution

Change of Personal Information

Who should use this form: Students who have changed their legal name, or need to update their address, date of birth, social security number, gender or another item of personal information on their student record with the University of Alaska. 

Important Note: To update your mailing address, email address and phone number on your student record, log in to UAOnline and select the Personal Information tab. 

Additional forms related to student records, degrees, evaluations and registration are available from The Office of the Registrar.

Additional forms related to financial assistance are available from Financial Aid.