Find a Parking Spot
Campus Map: Parking Lots, Garages and Pay N Park Kiosks
Student Housing Visitor Lots
An active UAA permit is required to park in resident lots and are enforced 24/7.
Visitors to the Residential community must park in the Willow Lot or Cottonwood Lot with a valid UAA permit or Passport session Mon-Thur 7:30am to 7:30pm.
Specially Marked Spaces
Remember, certain spaces are designated and marked for specialized use. Improper parking in these spaces will result in a violation. The following list is not exhaustive, just some typical specially marked spaces—always ensure you are following all parking space signage appropriately.
- Fire Lane: Fire Lanes and Hydrant access are to be clear at ALL times for emergency responders. It is NEVER okay to park in these areas.
- ADA Accessible: A visible disability parking permit or plate, issued by the Division of Motor Vehicles, is required.
- Priority Parking: A Priority Parking permit or Priority Passport session is required to park in these spaces. Priority Permits are available for annual or semester purchase on the Long-term Parking page.
- Fleet Vehicles: These spaces are designated for UAA fleet and operations vehicles ONLY.
- Loading/Unloading: These spaces are available for use within the posted time period.
For complete guidance regarding parking and violations, see the Parking Rules and Regulations.
Additional questions? Call (907) 786-1103