Anchorage Alaska College and Career Fair
Join over 3,000 students and job seekers at the Anchorage Alaska College & Career Fair to connect with nearly 100 colleges, universities, agencies, and organizations and explore the variety of postsecondary education and career opportunities available. The Anchorage Alaska College & Career Fair is a FREE two-day public event. The fair includes exhibitors from over 100 institutions and employers- public, private, technical, apprenticeship programs and training institutions, both 2 and 4 year programs as well as various support and employment agencies.
39th Annual Anchorage Alaska College and Career Fair: 2020
- Sunday, October 11, 2020
- Monday, October 12, 2020
- Other Alaska Career Fairs
- October 7, 2020 | Ketchikan
- October 8, 2020 | Sitka
- October 9, 2020 | Juneau
- October 11-12, 2020 | Anchorage
- October 13, 2020 | Kenai
- October 14, 2020 | Mat-Su
- October 15, 2020 | Fairbanks
- Be Prepared
Here are some tips to help you make the most out of your fair experience:
- Time to explore college and career options!
Consider printing self-stick labels with your name, address, contact information (phone, cell, email address), and graduation date to stick on college information cards. Bring a notepad and pen to keep track of important information.
- Interested in participating in a student exchange program?
Many of the schools attending are WUE eligible. WUE (pronounced “woo-wee”) is the Western Undergraduate Exchange, a program of the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE). Through WUE, students in western states may enroll in more than 140 two-year and four-year college institutions at a reduced tuition level: 150 percent of the institution's regular resident tuition. WICHE member states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming. For more information, visit the WUE website.
- Prepare a few questions ahead of time.
For parents, remember the questions your student has may be totally different from questions you may have; both are important. Explore with your student, not for them. For students, remember you will be living there, not just attending school. For all attendees, prepare, ask questions, and evaluate if and how a school can meet your needs.
- What are the employment opportunities on or off campus?
- How are housing assignments made? Are the residence halls co-ed?
- What kind of social activities are available on campus?
- How do you award student aid?
- Do they offer your intended major?
- What are the admission requirements?
- What if I decide to transfer schools?
- What kind of services are available on campus? (i.e. Career Center, Health Center, Computer labs, Shuttles, Fitness Center)
- Time to explore college and career options!
- Free Parking
Alaska Airline Center- Parking: 3550 Providence Drive Anchorage, AK 99508 (907) 786-7850
There is parking on the South side of the venue, please see parking map for more details. Additional overflow parking is located in the Providence garages marked PS2 and PS3 and on the North Side of Providence Street near the UAA/APU Consortium Library and the Arts and Science Building. Parking in Providence surface parking lots is not permitted and cars will be towed or ticketed.
- List of 2019 Attending Exhibitors
- Academy of Interactive Entertainment
- AK Child & Family
- Alaska Air National Guard
- Alaska Army National Guard
- Alaska Career College
- Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education
- Alaska Pacific University
- Alaska State Troopers
- Beacon Occupational Health & Safety Services Inc.
- Better Business Bureau Northwest + Pacific
- Boys & Girls Clubs - Alaska
- Cal Maritime - CSU Maritime Academy
- California Baptist University
- Central Washington University
- Chaminade University of Honolulu
- Chapman University Economic Science Institute
- Charter College
- CITCI, Health Profession Opportunity Grants
- College of Saint Benedict & Saint John's University
- Colorado Mesa University
- Colorado State University
- Corban University
- Cornell College
- COUNTRY Financial
- DigiPen Institute of Technology
- Eastern Oregon University
- Eastern Washington University
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- FedEx Express
- Frontier Tutoring
- Gonzaga University
- Grand Canyon University
- Graybar Electric Co. Inc
- Great Lakes Maritime Academy
- Greatland College Consulting
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- Hawaii Pacific University
- Hope Community Resources Inc.
- Humboldt State University
- Idaho State University
- Kenai Peninsula College
- Lewis & Clark College
- Lewis-Clark State College
- Lincoln Tech
- Linfield College
- Mat-Su College
- Mayville State University
- Montana State University
- Montana State University Billings
- Montana Technological University
- National Institutes of Health/NIDDK
- New York University
- Northern Arizona University
- Northwest Nazarene University
- Oklahoma Baptist University
- Oregon Institute of Technology
- Oregon State University
- Pacific Lutheran University
- Pacific Northwest College of Art
- Pacific University Oregon
- Portland State University
- Prescott College
- Prince William Sound College
- School of Energy Resources University of Wyoming
- Sealaska Corporation
- Sonoma State University
- South Dakota School of Mines
- Southern Oregon University
- The College of Idaho
- The Evergreen State College
- The University of Tampa
- Tulsa Welding School
- U.S. Coast Guard Academy
- United States Department of Agriculture - US Forest Service
- Universal Technical Institute
- University of Alaska Anchorage
- University of Alaska Fairbanks
- University of Alaska Southeast
- University of Hawaii at Hilo
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- University of Idaho
- University of Montana
- University of Montana Western
- University of Nevada Reno
- University of Northern Colorado
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Oregon
- University of Portland
- University of Puget Sound
- US Naval Academy
- Villanova University
- Vivint SmartHome
- Washington State University
- Wayland Baptist University
- Weber State University
- West Point (U.S. Military Academy)
- Western Colorado University
- Western Michigan University
- Western Oregon University
- Western Washington University
- Whitman College
- Whitworth University
- Willamette University
Reserve a Booth
Registration for 2020 event will open in July 2020.
Space is limited. Booth space is not guaranteed on the day of the Fair for walk-ins.
Early registration is encouraged. Registration will occur on a first come first serve basis. Exhibitors 1 through 85 will receive a booth placement on the main arena floor. Booths 86 and above will be on the pavilion level. Booths with the electricity option will be on the main arena floor regardless of the time of registration and may affect your booth location. Please refer to the tentative Alaska Airlines Center exhibitor booth layout for reference (Disclaimer: this is not a finalized copy of the Alaska Airlines Center booth layout.)
- EARLY BIRD Price: $400 without electricity | Ends Saturday, June 30, 2019
- GENERAL Price: $500 without electricity | Begins Sunday, July 1, 2019
- Electricity: additional $30/booth | May be added at check-out
- Walk in Price : General Price + $75 walk-in fee = $575 | October 13 through October 14, 2019
2019 Booth Information
- Booth size on the main arena level is 10' x 10' and includes a skirted table with 2 chairs.
- Booth size on the pavilion level is 8'x6' and includes a skirted table with 2 chairs.
Payment can be made online at the time of registration via the following credit card options: Visa | MasterCard | Discover | DinaCard | BCcard | AmEx | DinersClub | ChinaUnionPay |JCB
If you are unable to pay by credit card, there is the option to pay by check or purchase order. You will need to fill out an alternative registration form. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For military institutions that are unable to register before the EARLY BIRD Price deadline (June 30) because of government funding structure, there is the option to complete an alternative booth registration at the EARLY BIRD price (if registration occurs before June 30). Please email email@example.com for more information.
If all booth spaces have been sold before the official closing date of the Anchorage Alaska College & Career Fair (September 30, 2019), a waitlist will be created and available online. In the event that booth space becomes available, pending exhibitors on the waitlist will be notified in order of the time they were put on the waitlist. After notification, pending exhibitors will have three business days to respond. In the case of no response, the pending exhibitor will be put at the bottom of the list and the next pending exhibitor will be notified.
- Cancellation and Refund
Refunds are permitted for cancellations based on the following guidelines:
- 100% is refundable through Sunday, June 30, 2019
- 50% for Monday, July 1 - Monday, September 30, 2019
- No refund for cancellations made between Tuesday, October 1 - Monday, October 14, 2019
- Shipment of Material
If you wish to ship your materials prior to the Fair, please contact Alaska Event Services at AES for all questions/inquiries at 907-345-8789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a PDF of the Alaska Event Services Equipment Rental Form (AES). Materials should be shipped to the Alaska Airlines Center (Address: 3550 Providence Drive, Anchorage, AK 99508). Remember to confirm shipping deadlines with Alaska Event Services to ensure delivery and availability of your materials on the day of the Fair.