Good news, Seawolves! The Administration/Humanities Building is officially open for normal business and classes as of Monday, Oct. 14. Thanks to faculty and staff for their flexibility working from temporary locations and students for their flexibility attending courses in alternate classrooms.
Special thanks to our amazing Facilities and Campus Services team and partners AMC Engineers, Vannoy Electric, North Form and Lake View for their work to get the building back up and running so quickly.
Joel PotterAssistant Professor
- Ph.D., Philosophy, The State University of New York at Buffalo, 2013
- M.A., Philosophy, Franciscan University of Steubenville, 2008
- B.A., Philosophy-Humanities, Mount Vernon Nazarene University, 2006
BiographyA father of three, Joel enjoys spending time with his family, walking, reading, fishing, and facilitating discussions about the big questions.
- PHIL A211: Ancient and Medieval Philosophy
- PHIL A212: Early Modern Philosophy
- PHIL A301: Ethics
- PHIL A302: Biomedical Ethics
- PHIL A305: Professional Ethics
- PHIL A309: Mind and Machines
- PHIL A317: Metaphysics
- PHIL A321: Philosophy of Religion
- PHIL A401: Aesthetics
- Ancient Greek Philosophy
- Medieval Philosophy
- Emotion Theory
- Philosophy of Religion
- Virtue Ethics