Facilities and Campus Services
The Facilities & Campus Services website is your one-stop-shop for facilities services.
Effective August 28, 2023 the Work Management Desk will be open Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 5:00pm, Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm.
The best and preferred method to submit a work request is through our web request form below. For emergencies or immediate maintenance needs, please call Work Management at 786-6980. After regular hours, please contact UPD at 786-1120.
Facilities & Campus Services' mission is to provide safe, quality, cost effective, and expert support to UAA.
We do this through our departments:
- Planning & Construction: Leads UAA Planning, Design and Construction Project Management, Space Management and Small Projects staff. Manages the Planning, development and execution of the capital projects for Anchorage and the Community campuses (Mat-Su, Prince William Sound, Kenai Peninsula, Kachemak Bay, and Kodiak). Uses AE support for master planning, design and construction document development. Manages the University's space and facilities data.
- Maintenance & Operations: Provides Work Management, Building, Electrical, Mechanical and Custodial maintenance services for the Anchorage Campus. Also provides Grounds, Horticultural, Fleet Maintenance and Transportation Services for the Anchorage Campus.
- Environmental Health & Safety and Risk Management Support/Emergency Management (EHSRMS/EM): The purpose of UAA's Environmental Health & Safety and Risk Management Support program is to advocate and champion sound environmental, occupational, employment, and other business practices in order to safeguard the valuable human, property, program, and financial resources of UAA. This department also coordinates UAA's emergency preparedness and planning efforts.
- Sustainability: Provides leadership on energy conservation, communication, and outreach; collaborates with the student sustainability efforts, such as the Green Fee; and develops and tracks sustainability metrics.
- General Support Services: Provides support to the UAA community through the Seawolf Postal Express, Copy & Print Center, property coordination, surplus, and recycling.
2024 Facilities Shop Rates
2023 Summer Projects Impact Maps
Click to enlarge.
UAA Main Campus - West
UAA Main Campus - East
UAA Main Campus - South
UAA Community Campus Locations (Kachemak Bay, Kenai Peninsula, Kodiak, Mat-Su, Prince William Sound)
News & Outages
For up-to-date information on campus impacts and outages, visit the Facilities Blog.
- Facilities Planning & Construction
- Facilities Maintenance & Operations
- Environmental Health and Safety/Risk Management Support
- Office of Sustainability