Alaska's Urban University
The University of Alaska Anchorage Facilities & Campus Services department is charged with the maintenance and care of 71 buildings on the Anchorage campus, comprising over 2.8 million gross square feet. Our departments also support an additional 33 community campus buildings.Learn More about Facilities & Campus Services
The Facilities & Campus Services website is your one-stop-shop for facilities services.
To report maintenance needs, please call Work Management at 786-6980. After regular hours, please contact UPD at 786-1120.
News & Outages
For up-to-date information on campus impacts and outages, visit the Facilities Blog.
- South Lot Repairs underway
- Natural Sciences Building Heating and Cooling Project Underway
- Alumni Drive Closure, April 14
- Alumni Drive Closure, November 4 to 7
- Alumni Drive Partial Closure, Oct 29 & 30
- Alumni Drive Lane Restrictions for Oct 15th and 16th
- ECB Power Outage Early Morning of October 7
- ML&P Emergency Cable Replacement along Providence Drive
- EIB Sidewalk and Lot Closure
- Engineering Parking Garage is Open
- Facilities Planning & Construction
- Facilities Maintenance & Operations
- Environmental Health and Safety/Risk Management Support