The purpose of the UAA CBPP Marketing Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students at the University of Alaska Anchorage College of Business and Public Policy majoring in marketing.
Award amount is $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a marketing degree-seeking program within the College of Business & Public Policy at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling fill-time (12 credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application