The purpose of the Eyak RRANN and Program Support Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students currently enrolled in a nursing degree program through the Recruitment and Retention of Alaska Natives into Nursing (RRANN Program) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a degree program within the School of Nursing through the RRANN program.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on being enrolled at least part-time (six (6) credits).
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is to be in effect.
- First preference will be given to students enrolled in the Associate of Applied Sciences RRANN Program who are residents of Prince William Sound or Cordova.
- Second preference will be given to students who are from Prince William Sound and are admitted to any of UAA's nursing programs.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the electronic Scholarship Application