The purpose of the NASW Alaska Chapter Social Work Scholarship Fund is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to a student seeking a Bachelors or Masters degree in Social Work at the University of Alaska Anchorage. Scholarships will be awarded for each category as long as funds are available.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a Bachelors or Masters degree in Social Work at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Preference will be given to students who are members of the National Association of Social Workers Alaska Chapter.
- Please make sure you meet all the qualifications above
- Follow the provided UAA School of Social Work link for the current "UAA NASW Alaska Chapter Social Work Scholarship" application.
- For questions regarding application procedures or deadlines, contact the School of Social Work: email@example.com