The purpose of the Siemens Industry Inc., Building Technologies BSE Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to students at UAA who are enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Engineering (BSE) program.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a BSE degree program within the UAA College of Engineering.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a 3.0 minimum cumulative grade point average.
- Applicant must be full-time (12 or more credits).
- Recipient must either be an incoming freshman from the Anchorage School District or a junior at UAA. One award per year will be made to a freshman from the ADS and one will be made to a junior.
- Applicant must be an Alaska resident.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application