Seawolf Persist Scholarship
Continue your education at UAA. We're here to help.
Congrats on successfully completing classes towards your academic goal: UAA is here to help you continue with a Seawolf Persist Scholarship.
As a Seawolf Persist scholarship recipient, you will receive $1,000 per semester if you're enrolled full-time (12+ credit-hours) or $500 per semester if you're enrolled half-time (6+ credit-hours). Recipients may receive up to seven (7) disbursements ($7,000 max) for continuous Fall/Spring enrollment. Check out the eligibility guidelines you'll need to meet below!
The Seawolf Persist Scholarship is funded through generous donations to the UAA Seawolf Opportunity Scholars fund.
➞ Current Seawolf Opportunity Scholars award recipients: please follow the less restrictive Seawolf Persist scholarship rules beginning January 2023.
Are you eligible?
To qualify, you must:
- Have received a Seawolf Start Scholarship in the preceding fall semester.
- Maintain continuous enrollment at UAA.
- Register for a full-time (12+ credit hours) or a half-time (6+ credit hours) course load at UAA's Anchorage Campus for your desired award amount.
- Register for classes by semester deadlines.
- Renew your FAFSA application every year.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA.
How will I be notified and when?
Students who meet eligibility conditions will see an award added to UAOnline before the first day of classes.
Will I be notified if I am not eligible?
UAA will only notify students who are eligible for the scholarship.