25Live User Help
This page contains information to help you use and fix problems with 25Live. If you do not find the answer to your question or problem please contact the UAA IT Call Center.
Important Information About Web Browsers
Since 25Live is a web application, the browser and its settings you use can affect how the application works. 25Live will work in most browsers but for best operation you should make sure your browsers has the below settings for the 25Live website.
- Enable popups for https://25live.collegenet.com, for help try the web page How to Allow Popups by wikiHow.
- Set https://25live.collegenet.com as a trusted site, for help try the web page Add a Website to Trusted Sites by wikiHow.
- Clear your browser cache. If you do not clear you cache then your browser may be loading information that was saved on your computer instead of pulling directly from the application website. This is especially important after a upgrade to 25Live has been installed. There are a couple things you can do.
- Clear you cache a single time, for help try the web page Clear Your Browser's Cache by wikiHow.
- Set your browser to clear cache on close, for help try the web page Set Browser to Clear Cache When Closing by k12.
Please note these pages only contain the most commonly used browsers and may not have the most current instructions for your browsers. If these instructions do not have your browser or do not work you can try a web search or contact the UAA IT Call Center.
Frequently Asked Questions