You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Looking for a job or internship? Welcome to Handshake!
by Michelle Saport |
UAA launched Handshake, a cutting-edge career management system on July 10, replacing the College Career Network. Since the beginning of July, more than 1,300 employers have asked to join the UAA Handshake family. Right now, we have 573 jobs posted and 107 internships.
Handshake is the ultimate career network and recruiting platform for UAA students and alumni-and it's free! Over 120,000 employers (including 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies) use Handshake to find students for internships, part-time, summer jobs and full-time employment after graduation.
What does this mean for UAA students?
- User-friendly mobile experience. There's even an app for your iPhone.
- Find the best jobs and internships from hundreds of top employers.
- UAA students already have an account; use your UAA username & password to activate it at uaa.joinhandshake.com.
- Get personalized job and internship recommendations based on your interests
- Find out about UAA career fairs/events and research companies
- Schedule appointments with the UAA Career Office in Handshake.
Career Exploration and Services (CES) is located in the new University Hub on the first floor of the Student Union. We support a variety of employer networking opportunities and events, including career fairs, networking events, information sessions, free career and professional development assistance for UAA students and alumni. Call us at (907) 786-4500.