Seawolves Serve food drive
by UAA New Student Orientation |
Please join the New Student Orientation’s Seawolves Serve program to support the Food Bank of Alaska! The Seawolves Serve program is hosting a November food drive with a drop-off location in the Student Union! We will be accepting donations until Nov. 20!
Foods of need are:
- Canned Produce (example: mixed vegetable, tomato sauce)
- Dried Fruits (example: cranberries, raisins)
- Dried Meats and Beans (example: dried kidney beans, pinto beans)
- Whole Grains (example: quinoa, rice)
- Canned Proteins (example: tuna, beans)
To drop off food, wear a mask and bring your wolf card to the Student Union! We will have the bin directly inside the front doors:
- Use your wolf card to enter the Student Union
- Drop your food off
- Snap a picture and post it online with #seawolvesserve
Visit our website to fill out a donation form to receive a Seawolves Serve hat for participating!