You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Jim Pantaleone, Ph.D.Professor
Department of Physics & Astronomy
- Ph.D., Theoretical Physics, Cornell University, 1985
- B.S., Physics, University of Illinois, 1979
- Fluid flow in chemically reactive systems
- Continuous mass systems
- Oscillations and synchronization
- Phenomenology of neutrino masses
Career History/Work ExperienceHonors/Awards/Grants
- Chancellor's Award of Excellence in Research, 2013
- National Science Foundation grant, "Formation of Complex Precipitation Structures," 2012-2013.
- National Science Foundation grant, "Topics in Neutrino Mass Phenomenology," 2000-2002.
- Research Corporation grant, "Topics in Neutrino Mass Phenomenology," 1997-2000.
- Alaska Science and Technology Foundation grants, "Society and Society" Public Lecture Series, 1996-1999.