Katherine Rawlins, Ph.D.
Department Physics & Astronomy
- Ph.D. Physics, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2001
- B.S. Physics, Yale University, 1996
- PHYS A123 Basic Physics I
- PHYS A123L Basic Physics I Laboratory
- PHYS A212 General Physics II
- PHYS A212L General Physics II Laboratory
Research InterestsCosmic ray and neutrino astrophysics; IceCube Observatory
R. Abbasi, et al. "Measurement of cosmic ray energy spectrum with IceTop-73" Phys. Rev. D 88, (2013) 042004.
R. Abbasi, et al. "Cosmic Ray Composition and Energy Spectrum from 1-30 PeV Using the 40-String Configuration of IceTop and IceCube", Astroparticle Physics 42 (2013) 15-32
M. G. Aartsen et al. "Evidence for High-Energy Extraterrestrial Neutrinos at the IceCube Detector", Science 342, 1242856 (2013)
M.G. Aartsen et al. (IceCube Collaboration) "Cosmic ray spectrum and composition from PeV to EeV using 3 years of data from IceTop and IceCube", Phys. Rev. D 100, 082002 (2019)