The purpose of the UAA Dean Radcliffe Scholarship is to provide support for tuition and other related educational expenses to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality & Restaurant Management Program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5
- Applicant must be accepted into the Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality & Restaurant Management program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application